Wednesday 11 March 2009

Dust off that old 78...




Join me again tomorrow evening on Reach OnAir for your usual injection of Thursday night funk, soul, electronica, hip-hop, blues, folk and all that is in-between!

After the other weeks Jazztastrophie I can confirm that I am fit, well and ready to dance the night away!I have decided to keep things a little closer to home this week - just you, me and a whole heap of records just waiting to be listened to!

The show will now be aired in it's regular slot of Thursday Evenings @ 19:00 GMT

If you can make it, don't forget to text me with your requests and comments on:

07766 40 41 42

(Don't forget to put 'Reach' at the beginning of your text - standard network charges apply!)

If you can't make it, check out the blog or the facebook group for track listings, audio and other musical meanderings!

See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment