Monday 6 April 2009

The Spirit of Jazz, gone, but not forgotten . .


Many of you with keen ears out there may have noticed the distinct lack of jazz and jazz inspired goodness gracing the airwaves of Reach OnAir as of late.

It is with great regret that I must inform you that The Spirit of Jazz, will, temporarily be off air. This is because, I, sole presenter / producer of the show will be relocating to what may refer to as the Central European home of jazz - Brussels.

This will of course enable me to listen to much more new jazz music, especially at the upcoming Jazz Marathon, but this is no use to listeners back in the UK. However - fear ye not fellow jazzaholics, once settled in the city I hopefully will be able to share my new jazzperiences with you all through the medium of Reach OnAir, as such is the beauty of internet radio!

Watch this space . . .

One thing I like about jazz, kid, is that I don't know what's going to happen next, do you?
Bix Beiderbeke




No comments:

Post a Comment